Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Could you lease reccomend a nice light coloured maybe white/cream cashmere jumper?

(7 Posts)
LardLizard Wed 01-Feb-17 10:28:50

And are they warm ?

margaritasbythesea Wed 01-Feb-17 12:51:43

Cashmere tends to be very warm but I struggle to find a cream one that's not seethrough. I have has pale beige ones from John Lewis and Marks and Spencer that have been good in the past. I can't vouch for the quality now, I'm afraid. Woolovers pure cashmere possibly worth a try.

piefacerecords Wed 01-Feb-17 13:00:18

I also have a M&S one in a biscuit colour which is still lovely after a few winters of wear. I also have a pale cream one from Gap - it's not see though at all.

I have to de-bobble both now and again though - don't know if it's just me or if it's a thing with cashmere?

KanyesVest Wed 01-Feb-17 13:07:26

Uniqlo cashmere is quite nice and I got a woolovers jumper in the sale. Its a warm off white and definitely not see through. I also have to debobble but it's a quick enough job with a little comb thing.

thisisallnewtome8 Wed 01-Feb-17 13:32:41

I've just bought a Line Cropped cashmere sweater from Outnet. It really is soft and beautiful and sits just above the waist band.

LardLizard Thu 02-Feb-17 18:00:19

THanks I'll have a scout about tonight

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Thu 02-Feb-17 20:01:48

I have three lovely cashmere/cotton blend jumpers from La Redoute. Don't recall if they have white/cream but they have beige. Nice and warm and although mine say hand wash I machine them in a bag on a hand wash cycle.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: