Talk

Advanced search

I need recommendations for these products please!

(9 Posts)
ArseyTussle Wed 01-Feb-17 07:00:35

Mid 40s, combination skin with crepey cheeks. All suggestions gratefully received!

Cleansing balm (just finished Clinique TDDO balm and like it but would like to try something else)
Hydrating anti ageing serum - anyone tried the Boots Lift and Luminate?
Eye cream (anti puffy/anti fine lines)
Primer with SPF that doesn't go greasy (yes, Laura Mercier, I'm looking at you)

hyacinthwannabe Wed 01-Feb-17 07:07:57

I used Lancôme most of my adult life but felt recently my skin was dry and more red than usual. I switched to Bare Minerals skin care and I actually can't believe the difference in my skin. Pores are smaller, dry areas are gone and the eye cream is lovely. I bought it all on LookFantastic and got a good discount.

Costacoffeeplease Wed 01-Feb-17 07:29:16

I like Elemis pro collagen cleansing balm

I got a trial size of skyn Icelandic eye cream in the m&s beauty advent calendar and have already repurchased as it has sorted out my puffy eyes brilliantly

rosesandcashmere Wed 01-Feb-17 11:34:14

The Emma Hardie morninga cleansing balm is amazing if not a tad pricey. I alternate between that and body shop camomile cleansing butter.

ArseyTussle Wed 01-Feb-17 14:49:05

Thanks for the ideas! I'm too scared to even google the price of Marine Cream as I know it's megabucks. grin

Costacoffeeplease Wed 01-Feb-17 15:07:52

I get the elemis products from QVC when they're on a tsv - I never pay full price for them smile

HotLipsHooligan Wed 01-Feb-17 15:53:11

No 7 primer is good

ArseyTussle Wed 01-Feb-17 17:23:55

What's a tsv?

Is there a particular No 7 primer, or is there just one?

Costacoffeeplease Wed 01-Feb-17 17:31:22

TSV is today's special value, there's one every day from midnight, and the elemis ones are usually worth getting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now