Talk

Advanced search

Silent Witness Nikki Alexander - I would like to be her please

(17 Posts)
Chicinwellies Tue 31-Jan-17 22:24:32

Or at least be styled like her, clothes, boots, makeup etc.
I bear literally no resemblance to her by the way, apart from perhaps the buried underground scene...

Zampa Tue 31-Jan-17 22:26:45

The character wears a multitude of Chinti & Parker cashmere jumpers (£350 a pop).

Imagine having to handwash out the blood ... shock

PacificDogwod Tue 31-Jan-17 22:28:09

Nope, don't like Nikki grin

And her role is just ludicrous - still glued to the program though....

She's got good cost per wear out of that mulberry satchel though!

Jewellery - Alex Monroe
Skinnies, floaty blouses. She had a blouse with nice shirring recently round the neck line.

SpaghettiMeatballs Wed 01-Feb-17 06:41:20

I say this every week. I turn to DH and mournfully say 'I love that top but I'd look like matron in it with my boobs plus it would finish at my belly button because she's all tiny'. He doesn't even pretend to listen now.

Chicinwellies Wed 01-Feb-17 08:26:51

Hahaha spaghetti we had a similar conversation.

chemicalCat Wed 01-Feb-17 10:57:52

I say to DH "I'd love to have her legs". He says (bless) "You have lovely legs". (My legs aren't bad but they aren't the skinny things she has.)

specialsubject Wed 01-Feb-17 11:08:55

Or Dr 'what do you look like?' In this house. The character wears some very silly tops.

HowardMoonsJazzTrumpet Wed 01-Feb-17 11:18:13

I love that they were in the Mexican plantation thing and she literally looked down and BOOM there was the piece of forensic evidence she needed. A second later the NI assistant scientist bloke looks down and BANG there's his piece of key evidence too. As easy as that. In acres of dusty landscape they were stood in exactly the right place. Marvellous

JudithTaverner Wed 01-Feb-17 11:26:43

I really like her blouses.

Sciurus83 Wed 01-Feb-17 21:22:15

I mentioned to DH when watching this season that I do dress remarkably similarly, only a cheaper version grin He told me if I wanted a mulberry handbag I would need to get a pathologists salary, and he is right....

SpaghettiMeatballs Wed 01-Feb-17 21:46:20

It's the tops Howard. They must help find the crucial evidence in a negative amount of time.

I miss her blazers. She wore a lot of blazers a few seasons back and I lusted over them all.

PacificDogwod Wed 01-Feb-17 22:28:48

I hate her ruffly blouses! grin

Bring back the blazers, I agree.

And the forensics are just a joke, the language stilted, the acting a bit wooden... yet I am still riveted hmmblush

Mrs9C Thu 02-Feb-17 10:04:42

I'd like to have her figure!

BusterTheBulldog Thu 02-Feb-17 10:33:17

I have the same mulberry bag as her preens I mention it every time it's in shot. Not annoying at all I'm sure.

Hoppinggreen Thu 02-Feb-17 10:57:13

Although I do like some of her clothes me and DH think she looks like she needs to eat more and get laid - she seems a bit uptight

DatsunCogs Thu 02-Feb-17 11:14:34

Me too! I love her leather jacket, looks great with everything...not sure my work would appreciate it if I wore it to the office though. I imagine it's from All Saints?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now