Talk

Advanced search

Lip plumper recommendations please?

(7 Posts)
flamencina Tue 31-Jan-17 21:14:08

I'm looking for a good lip plumper, don't want to shell out for something that tingles for 5 mins and does nothing.

I'm not looking for a one that builds up gradually, I just want one to wear on nights out etc. Ideally with lipstick so I can wear ones I've already got.

There seems to be so many to choose from so I'd appreciate some suggestions if you've found good or bad ones.

barefoofdoctor Tue 31-Jan-17 21:22:20

Best one out there by far is TooFaced. Comes in various tints and a clear gloss. Amazing! Xxx

flamencina Tue 31-Jan-17 23:02:37

Thanks, I'll have a look for that, the clear gloss sounds more suitable than the coloured ones.

user1478250909 Wed 01-Feb-17 07:54:27

The brand 'plumpit' is amazing! I've been used it for about 3 weeks now and it stings for a few minutes, and i really recommend not over-doing the '3 pumps' as it will make your eyes water shock. It makes them lovely and plump for the rest of the day and it over time it keeps them plumper, softer and reduces the little creases in them if you know what i mean.. I would recommend it defo and it's not too expensive! About £20 i think and worth it smile

flamencina Wed 01-Feb-17 18:40:37

Thanks I'll have a look at that too. I'm not planning to wear it every day, more just for nights out so I don't think I'll see any on going effects.

Chicinwellies Wed 01-Feb-17 23:42:40

Ooh. Watching with interest

Ladybirdbookworm Thu 02-Feb-17 00:24:46

Me too
I want plump lips as well smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now