Talk

Advanced search

Please help - outfit required!!

(4 Posts)
MooMooKerchu Tue 31-Jan-17 19:20:49

I have an big work meeting on Monday, it's a big deal for me. I wear workwear all week but not super smart workwear however for this meeting I need to dress up a bit.

Ordinarily I wear a stretchy pencil skirt (multiple colours) with an array of tops and a waterfall style cardigan. This covers my belly after having DD and the excess weight I'd love to lose.

However I have nothing to wear for Monday and really need some help.

I'm stuck on style. Pencil skirts that aren't stretchy don't tend to fit well. Shift dresses are the same.

I prefer skater style dresses and skirts simply because they can hide my flabby tummy but I'm 6"1' tall and usually get from Next however their range is utter horse poo now and I can't find anything.

I'm 6"1', size 16 top and 18 bottom. I'm probably hourglass in shape.

In my head I'm thinking nice black skater dress with a bright(er) jacket, skin coloured tights and black heels. In reality I bet this doesn't happen but I want to make an effort.

Anyone suggest anything that might suit me??

7SunshineSeven7 Tue 31-Jan-17 19:22:40

SimplyBe workwear range is really good!

www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/page/workwear/show.action?cm_sp=DAL-Clothing-_-ShopByCollection-_-Workwear

Babydontcry Tue 31-Jan-17 19:22:50

Sorry I can't help I'm going back to work soon, where are your pencil skirts from?

MooMooKerchu Tue 31-Jan-17 19:30:13

Baby they're from M&S, very comfy!

Will look at SimplyBe, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now