Talk

Advanced search

Cos - which is the largest store in London?

(12 Posts)
mrsrhodgilbert Tue 31-Jan-17 13:58:44

That's it really, I'm visiting in a couple of weeks and wondered if they have a flagship store where I can see all the range.

Dancergirl Tue 31-Jan-17 14:15:10

The Covent Garden one on Long Acre is pretty big, it's on two floors, not sure if it's their flagship store though.

phoolani Tue 31-Jan-17 14:25:55

Regent street? It's 3 floors, 2 for women, one for men.

sanitygirl Tue 31-Jan-17 15:30:33

I much prefer the layout and feel of the Covent Garden store - it's lighter and more welcoming than the Regent St one, with better changing rooms

mrsrhodgilbert Tue 31-Jan-17 15:55:25

Thank you all, I can probably manage both of those.

NewBallsPlease00 Wed 01-Feb-17 21:35:59

&other stories also regent st

Dulcimena Wed 01-Feb-17 23:40:54

Regent street is two floors isn't it? Ground is women, first is men, kids and women. Is there a third??

phoolani Wed 01-Feb-17 23:48:55

I may be getting confused (so many cos stores, so little time!), but I'm fairly sure you can also go downstairs in regent street...?

Dulcimena Thu 02-Feb-17 18:26:11

I want to find the secret floor! Honestly I thought there were only two but would be very happy to be wrong; couldn't find anything worth trying on in there yesterday and I really wanted a new "something".

phoolani Thu 02-Feb-17 19:46:56

Perhaps it is a secret floor, a floor that only true cossies can see...
I'm sure it's me getting mixed up if you went yesterday! Stairs at the end on the right...are you sure there weren't any going down??
I'm going to have go there now and check it out, y'know, just to be sure..

phoolani Thu 02-Feb-17 19:47:50

Regent street is their flagship store, though. I did find that out!

Dulcimena Fri 03-Feb-17 00:08:27

Lol! Hidden behind a draping folded collar pethaps. Yes please do check and report back, I reckon they were hiding all the good stuff there smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now