Talk

Advanced search

Lip colour that stays on?

(12 Posts)
sauronskitten Tue 31-Jan-17 10:35:44

Any recommendations for a lip product (lipstick, lip stain, anything) that will stay on through the day, with eating/drinking, but that isn't drying?

Looking for one in a pink-brown colour

I have Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick 10 Berry Freeze for everyday use, but I'm getting frustrated with how quickly it disappears off my lips

burnishedsilver Tue 31-Jan-17 10:41:44

I'm very pleased with no 7 stay perfect lipstick. I had been using max factor lipfinity, which last really well but feels drying.

piefacerecords Tue 31-Jan-17 10:49:51

The only one that really stays on all day is Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet. They have a few different pinky brown colours.

FunkinEll Tue 31-Jan-17 13:20:35

I recently tried a friends maybelline 24 hour stay lipstick and it has amazing staying power. I went out and bought one because t was so good. It has a clear balm at one end that stops that drying feeling.

Rattymare Tue 31-Jan-17 13:36:05

Maybelline 24 hour super stay for me too. I've tried loads of different brands and always go back to this one.
Grape Juice 350 is a good pinky brown.

AllFurCoatNoKnickera Tue 31-Jan-17 15:20:49

Swearing by Rimmel provocalips at the moment, high pigment gloss on one end and seal on the other. Stays put and doesn't dry my lips out

maybelline 24 hour stay lipstick is my absolute fave, I buy rose spice as its the perfect pinky brown colour for me. stays on all day.

collywobble Tue 31-Jan-17 17:19:01

Maybelline 24 hour superstay lipstick is brilliant. Never budges even after food and drink.

Samsbakery Tue 31-Jan-17 19:59:49

Yep maybelline superstay, I struggle to get it off ! I like rose rose dust

Sss506 Tue 31-Jan-17 20:00:40

NYX Soft Matte lip cream lasts ages but it can be quite drying! Cheap too.

MsVanRein Tue 31-Jan-17 20:04:22

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick its beautiful and stays well. I have about 8 colours in it and always get compliments.

sauronskitten Wed 01-Feb-17 11:56:30

Thanks all, I'll check these out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now