Talk

Advanced search

Spotty bottom

(9 Posts)
CoolCarrie Mon 30-Jan-17 19:50:44

What can I do about the spots on my backside?
Thinking about a deep cleanse face mask or maybe just not sitting down so much...
Any one have the same problem and what can I do?
Thanks

hollieberrie Mon 30-Jan-17 21:17:59

Try Hibiscrub. The stuff surgeons use. You can get it at Boots. I sometimes get bad spots on my shoulders and it really helps, kills all the bacteria. Leave it on for a few mins then rinse.

ChocoChou Mon 30-Jan-17 21:21:47

A ahem.... friend of mine... wink wink might or might not have had this problem for around 15 years and has tried everything under the sun for it. I she thinks it's hormonal as it's better when I'm she's not on the pill. I shall tell her to watch this thread with interest grin

jeantonik Mon 30-Jan-17 22:11:28

I had the same problem for years - I work in an office and by chance, I discovered that changing my chair when I moved office really helped and I now use a cotton covered cushion with cotton filling.
I also found that sitting for a long time in tights caused flare ups - particularly where skin sat on the tights fabric when I wore thongs or small bikini type briefs. Big cotton knickers, no tights and not sitting for more than 45 minutes at one time really helped me. I'm now spotless - no creams and I'm still on th pill.

Bluntness100 Mon 30-Jan-17 22:12:29

Just use some clearisl, get the strong stuff, it will clear up.

anxiousnow Tue 31-Jan-17 00:02:41

Sorry maybe tmi but if I accidentally sit on wee in a half asleep state that my little boys kindly left on seat I sometimes get this. I use a body brush and sometimes spray a bit of boots back witch hazel spray.

LoupGarou Tue 31-Jan-17 00:29:29

chouchou grin

I find that a handful of epsom salts in the bath every night clears up my skin, I used to get spots on my shoulders too.

CoolCarrie Thu 09-Feb-17 12:00:17

Thanks for all suggestions. The Hibiscrub wonders wonderfully!

hollieberrie Thu 09-Feb-17 16:15:05

Brilliant! grin Am so pleased. It's great stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now