Talk

Advanced search

Serum?

(4 Posts)
happyfeet1 Mon 30-Jan-17 18:40:58

I've just started reading Caroline Hiron's blog, used her cheat sheet and bought cleansers/moisturisers/eye cream/acid pads/SPF and oil.

It's not expensive stuff, No7, Nivea and Nip Fab. I did splash out (for me) on the SPF, I bought La Roche Pose Anthelios.

I'm trying to get hold of the Pixi Glow Tonic so I have more than one acid toner but I'm missing a decent serum, can I get one for £20-30?

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I think she suggests vitamin A and retinol as ingredients?

I'm 30 next month. Combination to dry skin.

I'd like some treatments too but I'll progress onto them in a couple of months when I've got used to all this and have more money grin

FishlessCake Mon 30-Jan-17 18:44:05

I'm going to order the pixi glow tonic, it's available on cult beauty. I can't help with anything else as I'm in the same boat as you and I'm trying to figure it all out smile

happyfeet1 Mon 30-Jan-17 19:00:20

I'll have a look on Cult Beauty thanks.

What else have you managed to get so far?

FishlessCake Mon 30-Jan-17 19:09:31

I've got the nip and fab daytime and extreme pads, the face wash, overnight gel and serum. I've heard good things about the pixi glow so I have high hopes. I'm 31 and clueless blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now