Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use Alpha-H skincare products?

(12 Posts)
Tinks15 Sun 29-Jan-17 21:43:05

If so what do you think?

LagoDiComo Sun 29-Jan-17 23:28:56

I do, and I wish I'd discovered them much earlier in life as they are great for difficult skin. I have tried the Liquid Gold, the Liquid Gold smoothing mask, the Micro cleanse, the hand cream, the balancing cleanser and the 50 SPF daily moisturiser. All really good products

YippieKayakOtherBuckets Sun 29-Jan-17 23:45:23

I really like Liquid Gold but the tingle can be...intense... at first.

Cuttysarky Mon 30-Jan-17 00:12:12

I use the liquid gold twice a week and it's definitely one of the few things that gives me visible and long lasting results, have also used their cleansers, moisturisers etc, all good, well worth a try! smile

Tinks15 Mon 30-Jan-17 08:01:24

Great thanks all, i currently use the liquid gold which i find fab but looking at getting the pore refining mask & the daily essential moisturiser now.

SilverClaire Mon 30-Jan-17 08:07:16

It's my favourite brand. I use the liquid gold, daily moisturiser spf50, cleanser and recently started using beauty sleep. I'm 34 and always get compliments about my skin.

SilverClaire Mon 30-Jan-17 08:07:19

It's my favourite brand. I use the liquid gold, daily moisturiser spf50, cleanser and recently started using beauty sleep. I'm 34 and always get compliments about my skin.

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Mon 30-Jan-17 08:36:28

I discovered micro cleanse a few years ago and it blew my mind! Have just bought a cleanser (can't remember the name) and Liquid Gold and can't wait to try! Getting through a Paula's Choice liquid exfoliater first and quite unimpressed with that so far so hoping for better with the Alpha H.

MorrisZapp Mon 30-Jan-17 08:38:58

Tell us more about micro cleanse? What results do you get?

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Mon 30-Jan-17 10:27:23

It's an ultra fine exfoliating lotion and definitely the best I've tried. It's really effective but doesn't irritate my skin at all and a little goes a long way. My skin is just glowing afterwards! I bought some off Look Fantastic a few years ago and would have sworn that I only paid £16 for a large bottle but you can never get it that cheap now!

saz9382 Mon 30-Jan-17 12:12:39

I have, I bought the pick your own travel pack from their own website. I have the following;

Liquid gold - excellent but hardcore definitely only use as directed.

Pore refining mask - does a great job. A little bit drying though

Liquid gold serum - a bit meh it stings and I don't see any results from it. I will finish but not repurchase. It also stinks and has a yukky texture.

Rejuvinating Moisturiser- as per serum

Eye complex - as per serum

So I've found it to be a bit of a mixed bag. These are just my experiences though.

WellTidy Mon 30-Jan-17 12:50:45

What skin type do these products suit please? I am 41, dry skin (but oily nose, not forehead though), no skin issues.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now