Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Work shoe recommendations for these trousers please

(4 Posts)
VivDeering Sun 29-Jan-17 19:51:50

Looking towards Spring I'm reconsidering my work wardrobe. I want to feel more like me and dress more for comfort. I particularly want to wear flats rather than heels.

What flat, comfortable shoes would go with these grey trousers www.next.co.uk/g5026s7#956128?o=29 do you think? I love the trainers styled with them but perhaps they are a bit too casual?

My usual style is converse-style hi tops or walking boots but I also have biker boots and tan Chelsea ankle boots.

LiefieLiefie Sun 29-Jan-17 20:15:06

I've just ordered some pointed leopard print loafers from Next that would look cool with the trousers.

fredabear Sun 29-Jan-17 20:17:23

black loafers

VivDeering Sun 29-Jan-17 20:35:39

Hmm, I was looking at loafers, for the first time in my life, but I'm not sure about the tassley bits. Now looking at the black "Sporty Chelsea Boots". Do you think they'd go? If they have them in the shop I'll try them on when I pick up my order.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: