Talk

Advanced search

Tinted moisturiser - mission for S&Bers!

(7 Posts)
OhWellNeverMindEh Sun 29-Jan-17 19:20:10

I need the following tinted moisturiser:-

- organic (or as near as possible)
- for very sensitive skin
- sheer/light (pale skin)
- very moisturising
- no spf
- non pore-blocking

I know it's a major ask. I LOVE the Dr Haushka one and it's the best I've ever found but it's blocking my pores confused

I have tried lots, cc, bb and DD creams are all too thick.

Please help!

OhWellNeverMindEh Sun 29-Jan-17 19:44:08

I think I've made up DD creams, but you get the gist....

OhWellNeverMindEh Sun 29-Jan-17 20:39:32

Oh and I'm 40ish, if that makes any difference?

Bubble2bubble Sun 29-Jan-17 21:12:08

Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronze Tint would be worth a try. You just add it to your normal day cream. I find their tinted moisturiser quite rich as well.

botemp Sun 29-Jan-17 21:18:25

Estelle & Thild Biohydrate All In One Tinted Moisturizer (Organic, ECOCERT ingredients, no SPF, light textured, from Sweden) do a nice one that's more hydrating based (so water delivering) rather than heavy moisturising oils that clog you up. Does contain a small amount of Shea Butter if that's a known clogger for you and a bit of natural fragrance (I usually struggle with my sensitive skin and (synthetic) fragrance but this one doesn't bother me).

Only comes in two colours but if you're Scandi pale the shade light should work, if you're super super pale you might struggle but I think you'd struggle with most brands. As with any tinted moisturiser make sure to use a moisturiser preceding it as it rarely covers those needs, it really is just makeup.

OhWellNeverMindEh Sun 29-Jan-17 21:44:35

Wow, thanks Botemp. Looks perfect. I may order it but but nervous about spending 30 quid on something I've not tested.

I've spent £££ on other ones, so am wondering if you know anywhere that sends samples? I can only find one uk website that sells it.

botemp Sun 29-Jan-17 22:14:08

Naturismo sell it but I don't see any samples in their special sample section.

Net-A-Porter also sell it I believe but again pretty useless with the samples.

There's a few physical retailers in London by the looks of their site, don't know if that's of any use to you?

You can always try contacting them directly, sometimes companies will post samples when asked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now