Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Parka London

(7 Posts)
KanyesVest Sun 29-Jan-17 19:01:03

I need a new winter coat. Has anyone any experience of Parka London, quality and sizing? I just found one for a great price and wondering if I'll take a punt.

RemusLupinsChristmasMovie Sun 29-Jan-17 19:22:23

I've got one and love it. Quality is good. I'm a 12 and got a medium.

KanyesVest Sun 29-Jan-17 20:24:04

Thanks Remus.

starfleet Mon 30-Jan-17 13:38:26

I had my Thelma parka delivered last week.

It is gorgeous - especially like the huge (fake) fur trimmed/lined hood.

I'm a 10 but bought the medium as I like my coats a little looser fitting. Very warm and it has a rubberized coating so OK for showers although not, I expect, for heavy rain.

seefeld Mon 30-Jan-17 14:12:41

I bought one a few years back and am very happy with it. Good quality and has a nice warm removable lining. I'm an 8-10 and mine is a small

Imamouseduh Mon 30-Jan-17 14:16:49

I have the Lara limited edition. Very warm considering how lightweight the fabric is. And the faux fur is v good quality. The hood is mental though. With the coat zipped all the way up the front, the heaviness of the hood weighs it back and strangles me. I'm a size 10-12 and medium fits well.

DesolateWaist Mon 30-Jan-17 14:18:33

Is this the same Parka that was a bit of a joke in the 80s?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: