teaandbiscuits18 Sat 28-Jan-17 12:35:40

If you had £100 to spend on new make up what would be your items of choice

Gardencentregroupie Sat 28-Jan-17 12:43:39

No 7 BB cream
Estee Lauder doublewear mascara
Benetint
Some new eyeshadow

BusterGonad Sat 28-Jan-17 13:20:05

A bright lipstick on trend, a blusher to match, some nail polish and a highlighter.

Maugrim Sat 28-Jan-17 13:44:12

I would go to one of the counters like MAC, Bobbi Brown or Lancôme. I would explain the look I was going for and ask them to do this with all products, including moisturiser etc.
When you are spending that kind of money they will often throw in a freebie or two, or at least some decent size samples. You may also want to check with Boots is doing any gift with purchase.
I recently bought moisturiser, serum and foundation from Lancôme for £70 with the various offers and gifts- it came with free full size eye makeup remover and face wash. Also got Boots points. So all in all a great haul 🙂
Tell us what you go for in the end!

BusterGonad Sat 28-Jan-17 13:49:30

Good idea Mau, the bonus times are great!

Pistachiois50pmore Sat 28-Jan-17 14:16:16

Chantecaille Just Skin tinted moisturiser
One of the Nars Audacious lipsticks in a rosy brown or brick red
One of the Charlotte Tilbury eye crayons (I like the Amber one)

£101, you'd have to sub in £1 of your own money though

Maugrim Sat 28-Jan-17 14:18:23

Would say beware of Charlotte Tilbury. Whilst the colours are great, I found the eye shadow pencil dried up in three months and the blusher cracked within one month. Customer service was terrible, didn't want to know and wouldn't respond!

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser.

No idea what I'd do with the change!

BusterGonad Sat 28-Jan-17 15:34:38

At this moment in time, if I had £100 I'll spend it on Diego Dalla Palma makeup. I think they sell it in the big Tesco Directs. I just love it!

PollyPerky Sat 28-Jan-17 18:00:37

Lancome Hypnose mascara
Rapid Brow as it makes my eyebrows grow
Another Bobbi Brown lippie - the one that's a 'treatment' for lips (semi glossy)

Doubt there'd be any change but if so, a Dior eyeshadow quad.

MotherofA Sat 28-Jan-17 18:01:53

All mac bar touché eclair which is the go to under eye pen ! Love mac foundations , powders, mascaras & lippys wink

MotherofA Sat 28-Jan-17 18:02:06

Eclait *

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now