Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Marc Jacobs Skirt, need a top

(6 Posts)
Brandnewbrighttomorrow Fri 27-Jan-17 10:55:39

Found a skirt I love from the outnet: www.theoutnet.com/en-GB/Shop/Product/Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs/Stretch-cotton-skirt/870518

I'm 5'8 and a size 14, it fits really well.

I've been wearing the slim jeans/loose top look for years so a bit lost as to what to wear on top with the skirt, it needs to be fitted but definitely not clingy or skin tight. Suggestions from you stylish lot please!

parklives Fri 27-Jan-17 12:01:37

I think the way it is styled on the model looks great, although without the horrid shiny jacket she has slung over her shoulder of course

itstheyearzero Fri 27-Jan-17 12:55:37

It reminds me of this skirt from Finery. There's a good sale on there, maybe a top will catch your eye...https://www.finerylondon.com/uk/products/canfield-wrap-detail-jersey-skirt?taxon_id=133

FauxFox Fri 27-Jan-17 16:52:26

short sleeve cashmere jumper
batwing jumper lots of colours available

ChishandFips33 Fri 27-Jan-17 21:47:07

When will you be wearing it?

What Footwear are you thinking?

ChishandFips33 Fri 27-Jan-17 22:03:05

Tk Maxx??
grey

burgundy

dip hem

blue fine knit

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: