Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Hen Do Guest Outfit....Help

(3 Posts)
Jojo96 Thu 26-Jan-17 18:19:39

Attending a hen do in February, it consists of a small group of us meeting at 2pm for an afternoon tea then heading to another venue to meet rest of group for a cocktail making class, followed by a meal then a night of drinks and dancing.....only stipulation is that "outfit must be black" (colourful accessories will be provided in the day)

Any ideas on what I can wear that is suitable for the whole day and comfortable enough for the whole day bearing in mind February weather....was thinking black top, heels and bag, with grey skinny jeans...(or is that breaking the "black outfit" stipulation"

humanfemale Thu 26-Jan-17 18:40:09

Think grey jeans would be fine.

That dress code sounds like my actual dream! Carte blanche to wear as much black as my little heart desires smile

Jojo96 Thu 26-Jan-17 19:16:41

I am happy it black as well!! No fancy dress or OTT dresses....nice plain and simple! Just didn't fancy all black everything!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: