Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

La Prairie skin products - worth the extortionate prices or just hype and nice packaging?

(5 Posts)
MakemineaGandT Sun 25-Feb-07 12:21:16

Almost splurged yesterday on new face gunk and stopped just in time - thought I'd ask you clever ladies first. So - opinions anyone?

MakemineaGandT Sun 25-Feb-07 14:17:20

anyone?

paulaplumpbottom Sun 25-Feb-07 14:39:19

Its crap. I wouldn't bother it did nothing for me.

EmilyDavidson Sun 25-Feb-07 15:47:14

I had the standard day cream ,sorry cant remember the name but its the one in the white pot with a silver lid. It wasnt anything special and I havent felt tempted to get it again. I did get a sample of the day cream with gold in it and that felt wonderful but it cost nearly £250 so I wont be buying it!

mosschops30 Sun 25-Feb-07 15:50:10

dh bought me the perfume for xmas (£60 for 20ml ) they gave him the eye management cream tester and I love it and will probably be tempted to buy some when it runs out.

and i am not a person who is taken in by lotions and potions I use the Simple range for everything else

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: