Talk

Advanced search

Travel Bag

(6 Posts)
Threesocks Wed 25-Jan-17 06:52:49

I am heading off on a skiing holiday with DH and kids (DD3.5 & DS1.5) in a few weeks. We are flying and then coach transfer, so I need a bag to put all the hand luggage paraphernalia in (snack, nappies, tablets, toys etc). I want something vaguely stylish, hardwearing and practical - any suggestions?

I'm not sure if a shoulder bag which I can wear cross body or a rucksack will be best - I will likely end up carrying DS in a sling on
my back. DH normally takes a walking style rucksack, but I want something that look a little more elegant I think.

Luckystar1 Wed 25-Jan-17 07:04:40

Personally I'd go for a backpack. Have you looked at the Longchamp ones? Or are they too small?

Threesocks Wed 25-Jan-17 08:42:34

I do like the Longchamps ones, but I do worry that it might not be big enough for all the stuff I will need.

Threesocks Wed 25-Jan-17 18:02:22

Has anyone got any other suggestions? Thanks

bingohandjob Thu 26-Jan-17 07:35:27

I'd go for a Kanken Big. Padded straps, super light and I find mine really comfortable even when full and you can fit tons in but the most useful feature is that it zips right open so you can sit it on your lap/seat and access everything rather than a toploading rucksack. You don't realise how great a feature this is until you start using it. Great colours but for more "stylish" look maybe go charcoal or black.

Threesocks Thu 26-Jan-17 08:56:56

Oh I do like the Kankan bag - I will have a closer look - thanks for the recommendation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now