Talk

Advanced search

Outfit for lunch...Petrus

(6 Posts)
spydie Tue 24-Jan-17 20:11:53

Has anyone been and can advise on dresscode/what best to wear for lunch?

I'm totally stuck for ideas! If it were for dinner I'd wear a dress, but somehow feel wearing one for lunch (that isn't a business lunch) is a bit OTT?

Ladyformation Tue 24-Jan-17 20:29:19

It's reasonably smart, but not ostentatiously so. I pretty much live in dresses so they never feel OTT to me and a lovely day dress certainly doesn't look out of place. I think blue jeans would be a bit casual but e.g. black jeans and a lovely jacket/top would be totally fine. As ever though, you'll look better the more comfortable you feel smile

BeardofZeus Tue 24-Jan-17 20:33:00

Wear something so you can enjoy all the food and drink and sit comfortably for a few hours taking in the service smile

spydie Wed 25-Jan-17 15:06:46

Thanks both! I'm either a dress or skinny jeans/top/jacket kinda girl.... but I have no day dresses that are suitable for winter weather! Everything is too business like or wedding like...!

I do have an expensive pair of very dark blue skinny jeans, they don't have pockets on the bum so they might work with heels and top. Or I could just go shopping....!!

Lucked Wed 25-Jan-17 15:26:01

Just googled it, looks lovely. I would wear cigarette trousers and nice top, maybe a silk utility blouse.

polyhymnia Wed 25-Jan-17 15:42:39

Very dark blue jeans with nice top would be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now