Talk

Advanced search

Ponds cold cream alternatives

(7 Posts)
TeaAddict235 Tue 24-Jan-17 16:51:49

Hello S&B,
I need a new thick cleansing cream like the Ponds one, but without such a strong smell and under £10. Do any of you stylish ones have something that you could suggest?

Or have I missed the boat and should I now have moved on to some other type of cream cleanser? My skin is dry and I don't like to use too many water based cleansers as I get spots from them.

Deathraystare Sun 29-Jan-17 18:01:25

I think Boots used to make a cold cream. In a white pot. Smelt quite like Ponds.

Deathraystare Sun 29-Jan-17 18:02:21

Or I think the one from Lush (Ultra bland???) I don't think it is wash off but best check.

karalime Sun 29-Jan-17 18:04:45

Peaches and Clean by Soap and Glory. £8 from boots for a big pump bottle, nice texture and smells good.

BusterGonad Mon 30-Jan-17 12:55:20

I like to rub baby lotion (not Johnsons too stingy) all over my face and lashes then wipe off with damp cotton wool, I would say Soap and Glory peaches and clean is a wash off cleansers imo.

TeaAddict235 Thu 02-Feb-17 21:25:45

Thank you beautiful ones! I might use my boots points to get the soap and glory one as I like the scents of that brand. I used to love the Time Delay range but they don't have a cold cream unfortunately.

BusterGonad Fri 03-Feb-17 10:50:32

I use soap and glory peaches and clean in the shower. It smells lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now