Talk

Advanced search

heist tights

(5 Posts)
ohidontknowwhattochoose Tue 24-Jan-17 08:32:55

Has anyone tried heist tights? I hate the way waistbands dig in and roll down etc, and apparently these ones dont - but they are quite pricey and i've been through that many tights that claim the same thing that i'm just a wee bit cynical hmm Also, as i'm a lovely apple shape sad would fellow apples recommend the low or high waist versions??

Cheers flowers

beansbananas Tue 24-Jan-17 09:43:58

Yes they are worth every penny!

Cowgoesmoo Tue 24-Jan-17 09:47:42

These have been popping up on my Facebook lately and I hadn't heard of them. I have thousands of cheap crap tights that dig in, fall down etc.

What's the sizing like? I usually buy tights large even though the box says I should be small or medium, otherwise the crotch is around my knees and my belly is sliced in half.

ohidontknowwhattochoose Tue 24-Jan-17 15:41:11

Thanks beans if anyone is interested I got a free code for 15% off (2 pairs) just put in HE15T at checkout

dementiawidow Tue 24-Jan-17 19:07:47

Absolute rubbish in my opinion. First pair laddered first wear. I complained on twitter and they sent me a replacement in a larger size (saying I was a Large and had ordered the wrong size - I'm 5'6 and an 8/10!!!). New pair laddered first time. Couldn't be bothered to complain and definitely won't buy again. Go for Wolford. They're amazing and don't ladder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now