Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Boots, please help, websites required.

(6 Posts)
Skyler Sat 24-Feb-07 20:03:27

Today in Jones the Bootmaker I found the perfect boots called Tilly. Problem was they are in the sale and not in my size. I need a 40. I cannot find them on the website either. Is there anywhere else that might sell them?
I will call around the other Jones shops tomorrow but I am desperate for them.
I ordered two pairs from Duo Boots that didn't fit this week and that has cost me £24 just in postage so I would love some help with these. Please
TIA.

breadgirl Sat 24-Feb-07 20:22:20

Hi, have you tried ninewest or dune ?
I tried on a nice pair in Dune the other day but didn't buy it .. really wanted the Carlynda boots (in black) from Ninewest .. somebody got them in the sale, so i was hoping to get lucky too, but didn't find them

Skyler Sat 24-Feb-07 20:37:45

Thank you breadgirl. I love some of those boots, especially on the Dune site.
I am wondering if anyone knows of a website (other than Jones' own one) that sells Jones the Bootmaker boots??

JackieNo Sat 24-Feb-07 20:40:48

I've just been googling, but can't find anywhere. Sorry. You could try ebay?

Skyler Sat 24-Feb-07 20:44:21

Thank you JackieNo. I have been Googling too but with no luck. I guess I will have to wait and call ALL the shops in the morning .

Skyler Sat 24-Feb-07 20:44:47

Oh tried ebay already too lol. Never mind.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: