Talk

Advanced search

I need a new (cheap) face!

(7 Posts)
PossumsUp Mon 23-Jan-17 05:29:25

I'm a long time user of Clinique products (cleanser, toner and moisturiser plus CC cream, invisible powder and mascara) however finances are a bit tight this year so need a cheaper version! I don't particularly have sensitive skin, I just love their products and find as a contact lenses wearer the mascara is perfect.
Any ideas? Has anyone found Aldi products work well?

bingohandjob Mon 23-Jan-17 06:54:59

I've tried lots of brands - high end to budget, the Superdrug B. range is really good. Often on offer.

PossumsUp Tue 24-Jan-17 03:08:43

Thanks Bingo

One2another Tue 24-Jan-17 15:18:47

I'm no longer using Clinique finance related also but seemed to flare up with sore skin after the no2 part.
Anyways I use;

Simple facial wash in the shower in the morning and then Clinique serum (leftover) or Superdrug beauty balm.
Evenings I use either Superdrug hot cloth cleanser which is fab. Or simple cleansing oil, or nivea cleanser. Then I use Superdrug facial oil, or left over Clinique moisturiser which I think I may still have a little splurge on when it runs out. wink

FuckingHateRats Tue 24-Jan-17 17:07:14

Superdrug Be Radiant is brilliant, and ridiculously cheap for the price.

FuckingHateRats Tue 24-Jan-17 17:07:42

I mean for the quality...

Aderyn2016 Tue 24-Jan-17 17:18:43

I have the aldi day and night creams, plus 7 day serums for day and night. They are fab, but don't use them near your eyes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now