Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuits - had their day?

(6 Posts)
mammmamia Sun 22-Jan-17 20:46:56

Just that really
I ordered a sequinned Michael Kors one for a bargain price from the Outnet. Really like it but feels a bit dated somehow?
Would you wear one to a party or evening drinks or are they a bit two years ago now?

EmmaC78 Sun 22-Jan-17 20:48:21

I bought a jumpsuit just before christmas and love it. I have no sense of fashion though so maybe they are outdated and I just don't realise.

BusterGonad Mon 23-Jan-17 04:16:46

I don't think they've had their day, the biggest thing for me in regards to clothes is, does it look good? Do you feel great in it? I have a few playsuits (short legged) and I feel great in them, there is no way I'm getting rid of them.

bingohandjob Mon 23-Jan-17 07:01:25

I think simple block colour ones look great. You could be feeling that post-Christmas thing I get of anything "party-ish" feels all wrong at this time of year. I feel like this about dressing up, anything other than subtle/lowkey make up every January! It's all too much when weather grotty and it seems everyone is ill with colds and aches. If you love your new outfit, just put it aside for a month and come back to it afresh.

user1475253854 Mon 23-Jan-17 13:53:19

I hope not! I have a couple and they're really comfy to wear but look stylish.

AmberNectarine Mon 23-Jan-17 22:31:23

I wore a Madewell, boilersuit style one (but fitted and more flattering than that description) out to dinner the other night and felt great.

I do think the jersey, bandeau, harem trouser style are completely over though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now