Talk

Advanced search

Are Olay BB creams OK for very dry skin?

(6 Posts)
LoupGarou Sun 22-Jan-17 17:40:41

I am currently using Garnier BB cream, the original miracle skin one in the shade medium (my skin is usually quite tanned) but its nearly all gone, its been OK, but I'm not that pleased with it. Level of coverage is great as is the colour of it, but it is pretty drying on my skin.
I have very dry skin so need something very moisturising. I keep looking at the Olay ones and wondering, I've read lots of reviews but wondered if anyone had any experience of them please? Or any other suggestions? smile

jeaux90 Sun 22-Jan-17 17:42:19

Really dry skin here and I find the body shop by cream really good. I think they have 2 types but it's the one for dry skin you need.

jeaux90 Sun 22-Jan-17 17:42:42

Doh! Bb cream not by!

LoupGarou Sun 22-Jan-17 17:47:12

Jeaux, that's great thanks, I'm pretty sure they deliver here (not UK) and I was going to look into ordering some stuff from them anyway, I'll have a look at it smile. Does it last well or do you have to reapply after a few hours?

jeaux90 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:09:27

It lasts really well, never had to top up but if I was going out after work for example I would put foundation on over it and it's fine.

LoupGarou Sun 22-Jan-17 18:20:31

That sounds perfect thanks, I always used to like the body shop's makeup but haven't had any for ages, I'll have another look smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now