Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Any ideas for a laptop tote .....

(8 Posts)
Shylo Sat 21-Jan-17 18:51:30

I have to lug my laptop back and forth to work everyday and my poor Lewins bag has finally bitten the dust

I'm looking for a proper laptop handbag or tote which has a secure section for the laptop but looks more like a handbag than a function-before-style standard laptop bag iyswim

Is anyone using one they'd recommend? Or has anyone seen anything stylish around?

Thanks smile

Joneseygirl77 Sat 21-Jan-17 19:01:06

Try Knomo they have some good stylist laptop/ handbags. They generally offer styles to fit all sized laptops too.

Joneseygirl77 Sat 21-Jan-17 19:01:47

stylish not stylist- that'll teach me to type one handed watching bedtime stories!

SantaClausMortificado Sat 21-Jan-17 20:37:29

I also would say Knomo for laptops - they are great - look good and fairly hardwaring (at least so far with mine).

MissFoodie Sat 21-Jan-17 20:43:49

Knomo!
I just got their backpack,brilliant!

whiteblankpage Sat 21-Jan-17 20:56:26

Ohhh I'm also on the hunt for the perfect laptop tote.
I do like the knomo ones but I'm properly lusting after the Dagne Dover - it's a proper all day bag, sections for everything... I feel like I would be a proper organised, stylish laydee carrying it, rather than flying through life by the seat of my pants 😂

They don't directly ship to the U.K. though, so I'll have to go through an independent shipping company to get it, which puts me off a bit.

But I luffs it, so so much, I frequently day dream about it haha.

Shylo Sun 22-Jan-17 20:53:20

Thank you all smile

I've been looking at the Knomo but now I'm trying to figure out who I can get to take delivery of a Dagne Dover in our NY office lol

CaoNiMa Sun 22-Jan-17 21:33:38

Get a neoprene sleeve for it, then whack it in a Lonchamp pliage? That's what I do and it works well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: