Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas for a laptop tote .....

(8 Posts)
Shylo Sat 21-Jan-17 18:51:30

I have to lug my laptop back and forth to work everyday and my poor Lewins bag has finally bitten the dust

I'm looking for a proper laptop handbag or tote which has a secure section for the laptop but looks more like a handbag than a function-before-style standard laptop bag iyswim

Is anyone using one they'd recommend? Or has anyone seen anything stylish around?

Thanks smile

Joneseygirl77 Sat 21-Jan-17 19:01:06

Try Knomo they have some good stylist laptop/ handbags. They generally offer styles to fit all sized laptops too.

Joneseygirl77 Sat 21-Jan-17 19:01:47

stylish not stylist- that'll teach me to type one handed watching bedtime stories!

SantaClausMortificado Sat 21-Jan-17 20:37:29

I also would say Knomo for laptops - they are great - look good and fairly hardwaring (at least so far with mine).

MissFoodie Sat 21-Jan-17 20:43:49

Knomo!
I just got their backpack,brilliant!

whiteblankpage Sat 21-Jan-17 20:56:26

Ohhh I'm also on the hunt for the perfect laptop tote.
I do like the knomo ones but I'm properly lusting after the Dagne Dover - it's a proper all day bag, sections for everything... I feel like I would be a proper organised, stylish laydee carrying it, rather than flying through life by the seat of my pants 😂

They don't directly ship to the U.K. though, so I'll have to go through an independent shipping company to get it, which puts me off a bit.

But I luffs it, so so much, I frequently day dream about it haha.

Shylo Sun 22-Jan-17 20:53:20

Thank you all smile

I've been looking at the Knomo but now I'm trying to figure out who I can get to take delivery of a Dagne Dover in our NY office lol

CaoNiMa Sun 22-Jan-17 21:33:38

Get a neoprene sleeve for it, then whack it in a Lonchamp pliage? That's what I do and it works well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now