Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a cross body bag please.

(10 Posts)
Oblomov17 Sat 21-Jan-17 17:04:27

Please help me find a replacement. I've been looking for months. I have a cross body bag. It's not even leather. It's vinyl I think. It's falling apart.
I use it regularly mainly to go into London on train, tube, and bus, to hospital consultant. The fact it's across my body makes me feel safe, and has 2 zips to fit mobile, so easy to get to, if phone rings.
It is SO soft and fits into my body perfectly.

I have to carry quite a lot of stuff in the main bag: car and house keys, glasses case, purse, travel card, lucozade, glucose tablets, blood testing machine kit, medical notes.

I can't find similar.
But please suggest a not expensive option.

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Sat 21-Jan-17 17:06:54

Have you tried eBay?

MarsBarsAreShrinking Sat 21-Jan-17 17:10:07

Have a look at Antler, they have a great sale on at the moment:

www.antler.co.uk/

Oblomov17 Sat 21-Jan-17 17:13:16

Yes, I'm a big ebayer so look regularly. I've looked on etsy, amazon and google.

jelly10 Sat 21-Jan-17 17:13:54

I have a lovely cross body bag from white stuff with a main compartment and one pocket on the outside. I love it

Oblomov17 Sat 21-Jan-17 17:19:05

The material is really thin and really soft, so it weighs nothing, until I put my shit load of stuff in. That's why it clings to the side of my waist so comfortably.

Is that because it's cheap? Vinyl rather than leather?

I have no idea where I got it from or how much it was, because I think I may have had it for 10 years, but I bet it was under £20.

firsttimemum15 Sat 21-Jan-17 17:23:15

Started a simialr thread myself.

Footle Sat 21-Jan-17 17:24:29

Kipling bags weigh nothing, have cross-body straps, and last forever. I don't know what price you're looking for but they are usually cheaper on eBay.

lifesuckssometimes Sat 21-Jan-17 17:25:10

Try a Kipling, ni weight yo bag. Lots of space and often pockets. If you buy from QVC although you pay postage you have 30 days to see if it works for you or you can return it, you can use it in this period too.

lifesuckssometimes Sat 21-Jan-17 17:25:41

*no weight to bag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now