Talk

Advanced search

Recommend a handbag

(15 Posts)
firsttimemum15 Fri 20-Jan-17 21:05:04

Hi

So... I think I need a new bag. Ive previously favoured slimline across body bag but need one i can throw stuff in in an organised fashion of you see what I mean.

With the one i have ai have to get stuff out to get to other things...

I cant spend a fortune it needs to be good quality but not mega bucks

firsttimemum15 Sat 21-Jan-17 17:25:39

Bump bump bumpety bump bump bump

WrittenandGrown Sat 21-Jan-17 17:33:56

Cambridge Satchel Company. Great quality, hard wearing, not slouchy looking and you can put stuff in in a semi organised fashion.

Itscurtainsforyou Sat 21-Jan-17 18:23:21

Kipling bags have lots of pockets, but they're like marmite wink. I really like them though.

Otherwise I have a couple of lovely large, leather zip top bags from Brampton (via tk maxx ) that also have pockets/compartments

firsttimemum15 Sat 21-Jan-17 19:13:52

Oh yeah i dont like the kiplibg bags but they do seem very practical.

The satchels are too bulky and rigid for me unfortunately.

WhatWouldLeslieKnopeDo Sat 21-Jan-17 20:18:15

What sort of style do you like? I'm not that keen on Kipling bags either, though they do seem practical smile

I've just bought a new Fiorelli bag in the John Lewis sale. I can't recommend it as I haven't been well enough to leave the house with it yet. And it's a rucksack rather than a cross body one. But there were others in the sale if you like the style. I like Fiorelli as they seem to last well but not too expensive.

WhatWouldLeslieKnopeDo Sat 21-Jan-17 20:23:31

This one is quite nice: Fiorelli Jenson

firsttimemum15 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:26:41

Didnt think to look on jl. Will have a look thats nice but similar size to the one i have

Jaimx86 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:26:45

Have you looked on The OUTNET?

firsttimemum15 Sat 21-Jan-17 21:09:29

No never heard of it. What is it

mogloveseggs Sat 21-Jan-17 21:16:19

Another vote for fiorelli. They last ages and fit lots in. I have this one www.fiorelli.com/mia-grab-tan-casual.html?___store=fiorelli_uk&gclid=CIXDzouU1NECFY8Q0wodZHcGtw

ItsyBitsyBikini Sat 21-Jan-17 21:23:49

I love a good bag but as I'm skint all the time, I get mine from new look or next! I'd love a nice bag from one of the designer stands in JL. My xh used to buy me Radley bags which I love (it was his only good point) but I don't buy them for myself.

Debenhams can have some lovely bags, I found one the other day but I can't for the life of me remember who it was by! absolutely useless comment

firsttimemum15 Sat 21-Jan-17 23:10:41

Love that one Mog. Like the large grab bags but the colour way i like is more confused

moobeana Sat 21-Jan-17 23:12:58

Look at yoshi bags, I heard of them on mumsnet and got one for chrjstmas. They are a bit like rad,eye bags but cheaper. The quality is great.

mogloveseggs Sun 22-Jan-17 08:14:30

first they do different colours throughout the year. There was a shocking pink one last summer that was gorgeous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now