Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Flat hair! Help please!

(5 Posts)
p0ppycat Fri 20-Jan-17 20:56:07

First ever post, so apologies if I do anything wrong! Does anyone have any recommendations for a volumiser for fine hair please? I have a jaw length bob, and it is so limp, it looks awful!! had phillip kingsley maximiser for a while, which was brilliant at the beginning, but now does nothing at all. Am always spending £5 here and there in boots, and none of them work, such a waste of money. Has anyone used any volumising products that actually work?

OhMrsQ Fri 20-Jan-17 21:01:40

Bumble and Bumble the thickening spray.
You squirt a bit on your roots, then dry. I have the flattest, finest hair and its amazing.
My mum has the same - when she came to visit for thanksgiving she loved mine so much she bought some too

www.amazon.com/dp/B000BIUGV4/ref=sr_ph_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484946045&sr=sr-1&keywords=bumble+and+bumble+thickening+spray&tag=mumsnetforum-21

p0ppycat Fri 20-Jan-17 21:05:14

Thank you! will have a look!

OhMrsQ Fri 20-Jan-17 21:11:42

i think they sell tiny travel bottles as well. Thats how i started off!
Also, whenever its a non hair wash day, and i use dry shampoo, it goes lovely and voluminous! Totally spelt that wrong.

p0ppycat Fri 20-Jan-17 21:43:38

Have found the travel bottles online which I could get near me, will definitely get one tomorrow, thank you. I use the dry shampoo every now and then, it does give it a bit of bounce! Can't wait to give bumble and bumble a try! Thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now