Talk

Advanced search

Grey Cocoon Coat

(10 Posts)
parklives Fri 20-Jan-17 13:22:25

Looking for a reasonable quality grey cocoon coat in the sales but am stumped.
Would rather natural fibres and I am a size 12 but would would like a slightly oversized look.

http://www.jigsaw-online.com/product/soft-cocoon-coat-/J28236_GY029

Saw this in jigsaw, but I don't think it will wear well, and they are out of stock of the small (I tried the medium and it's way to big).
I am pretty skint after Christmas, so ideally it wouldn't be too expensive.

And also I would like the moon on a stick, wink but has anyone seen anything out there which might work?

simmonsbythesea Fri 20-Jan-17 13:41:04

Have you used the check in-store stock option on the website? Jigsaw are usually pretty good at mail order, I think they used to transfer between stores too, but I might be wrong...toast

NewPantsforaNewYear Fri 20-Jan-17 13:49:29

Not sure if this Jaeger one would be long enough but it's a fantastic discount
m.houseoffraser.co.uk/Jaeger+Wool+Turn+Back+Lapel+Coat/259297779,default,pd.html

NewPantsforaNewYear Fri 20-Jan-17 13:52:43

All Saints
m.houseoffraser.co.uk/AllSaints+Coat/251411565,default,pd.html

Cremolafoam Fri 20-Jan-17 13:57:08

Anything here atCos?

parklives Fri 20-Jan-17 15:29:59

Am trying to get through to Jigsaw on the phone, might ask in store tomorrow Simmons.
Thanks newpants I have tried the jaeger one on, it's lovely quality, but didn't sit very well on me I am too blessed of the nork.
The all saints is too dark, was looking for light grey really.
Cremolafoam I think I have tried every single item of clothing in the cos sale having only discovered them this year, I bought a few things which are amazing, but the coats didn't do it for me.

NewPantsforaNewYear Fri 20-Jan-17 18:30:02

I hope Jigsaw come up trumps. I thought the All Saints one might be a bit dark. I'll let you know if I spot anything else.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 20-Jan-17 21:54:24

I have this in the charcoal and its gorgeous:

neveradullmoment99 Fri 20-Jan-17 21:54:59

They also do it in a lighter grey.
I ordered a 12 and it fits perfectly.

Cakescakescakes Fri 20-Jan-17 21:56:28

I tried on one in Mango the other day which was nice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now