Talk

Advanced search

Last night's Horizon...

(9 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Fri 20-Jan-17 09:31:09

...(deliciously) Ella's makeup. Particularly eyes, how do I get this? I couldn't work out what she had used. It was kind of like a matte taupe but then soft grey next to her lashes which really emphasised her eyes. She looked very glowy. Anyone see it and can point me in the right direction?

I have blue eyes and I find it tricky to find tutorials that aren't too harsh and over done. And I am not at all adventurous, I like makeup to be pretty natural and the makeup she had last night was just what I'd like.

specialsubject Fri 20-Jan-17 12:48:29

You'll do far better to follow her make up than her nutrition advice!

ilovecherries Fri 20-Jan-17 13:04:41

She looked gorgeous, didn't she. (No idea how it's done!)

keeponkeepinon Fri 20-Jan-17 16:52:25

I was thinking, special, nobody tell me it's just all the veggies cos she's def wearing makeup!

friendlyflicka Fri 20-Jan-17 17:53:35

Just get one of the Naked palettes. She looked lovely but it was all very easy looking make up. Just neutrals

friendlyflicka Fri 20-Jan-17 17:59:03

She's got a bronzy eyeshadow on lid and socket and then a grey smudgy pencil - a thick lining her outer eye

keeponkeepinon Fri 20-Jan-17 19:38:42

I've got the original naked palettegrin

friendlyflicka Fri 20-Jan-17 21:15:08

I am sure you will have the colours you need. If there is a grey colour, just use a thin brush and put some on the lash line and the outer corners of your eye and you will look beautiful!

Kai1977 Fri 20-Jan-17 23:33:22

Browns are supposed to bring blue eyes out most so maybe go for more of those on the lids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now