Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone find me boots similar to these?

(9 Posts)
mimiasovitch Fri 20-Jan-17 09:15:15

I like these boots a lot. So much so, that when BadDog chewed one I replaced them immediately, happily this time in the sale. Unfortunately, through my own utter stupidity she's done it again, and didn't even have the decency to do the other one. Naturally they're all out of stock now. This is not a good day. So, can anyone point me to some pull on preferably, otherwise zip up midcalf boots with a slight heel. I looked at so many before finding those, sent so many back, I really don't know if I can be bothered, but I can't wear my wellies everywhere!

bojorojo Fri 20-Jan-17 09:46:04

I think Dune has loads. I feel you need to be a bit less picky but there are plenty to choose from and some in the sale. If you can't find anything there - words fail me!

mimiasovitch Fri 20-Jan-17 19:04:06

Thanks - that's not somewhere I remember to look! I'm sure I'll find something there

Diamonddealeroncemore Fri 20-Jan-17 20:40:33

I have recently discovered that Zalando have fabulous boots especially biker type boots. I don't know how I've only bought one pair, other than they were bloody expensive but they are gorgeous. And I ordered on a Friday night and they were here Monday morning.

PuppyMouse Fri 20-Jan-17 21:33:12

Might be worth browsing the boots on the TK Maxx site OP. Pretty sure I've seen some like this recently....

mimiasovitch Fri 20-Jan-17 22:24:21

Quite a few I like on Zalando. All above £250. Oops. That would be a big mistake if the dog got hold of those!

Howaboutthisone Sat 21-Jan-17 16:31:36

Next have some similar if you search next leather casual strap ankle boots. Not certain if they're as high on calf as you're after but they're very similar and £65

mimiasovitch Sun 22-Jan-17 12:46:23

Oh I like those very much! Cheers smile

Howaboutthisone Sun 22-Jan-17 13:30:53

Great! And saves the £250 spend too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now