Talk

Advanced search

Cream eyeshadow

(8 Posts)
PhyllisWig Thu 19-Jan-17 22:14:02

Any recs? I got a revlon palette as a freebie a few months ago and find it a bit more flattering than powder shadow but has no staying power. Happy to spend a bit if it lasts.

Haven't started a search yet but I'm thinking maybe Bobbi brown ? Colourwise am after your typical day to day brown/taupe/neutral quadrant.

StiffenedPleat Thu 19-Jan-17 22:28:22

Trish McAvoy do a beautiful cream eyeshadow (it's a thick pencil applicator) and it's beautifully creamy and has remarkable longevity. I have it in Dove (a grey) and another colour which is taupe (can't remember its name). I highly recommend their make-up.

Optimist1 Thu 19-Jan-17 23:05:08

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow is excellent. I use Stone and Suede, applying with a brush. It lasts for ages!

BusterGonad Fri 20-Jan-17 04:08:30

I love Clinique chubby sticks eyes, the one with Amber in the name is partially nice, I didn't like the look of it in the tube but looks great when on.

BusterGonad Fri 20-Jan-17 04:22:11

Also they don't crease, I do apply a thin layer of my usual primer on the eyelid and then sometimes foundation.

AlfaMummy Fri 20-Jan-17 07:52:02

Urban Decay Primer Potion is the best eye shadow primer - worth considering to aid staying power.

plimsolls Fri 20-Jan-17 07:53:47

I liked the Mac ones, particularly Painterly which was a kind of putty colour.

Cheesymonster Fri 20-Jan-17 07:56:19

Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in Birthday Suit (bronze). Teamed with a primer from Wet n Wild that I bought from Amazon for about £5, it lasts all day whereas I have previously had a real problem with creasing and oily lids.

Bare Minerals BB 5 in 1 cream eyeshadow is also nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now