Talk

Advanced search

best budget compact foundation?

(4 Posts)
Dieu Wed 18-Jan-17 13:48:01

Hello there! I am now on the dating scene, after my 18 year marriage to my cheat of an ex ended 4 years ago smile I am having lots of fun, but the guy I am currently seeing is into snogging (do people still call it that?!) in a big way. All good. However, my foundation is getting rubbed off, leaving me with bare, pink skin! I'd love to hear your recommendations of long-lasting compact foundations (on a budget), so that I can touch up my make-up quickly and easily after each sesh! I hear great things about the Max Factor one, but any others? Must have decent coverage and duration. Thanks so much.

itstheyearzero Wed 18-Jan-17 14:31:48

I've tried a few in my time. I used to use a Body Shop one but for me the formula is a bit dry. This one is more creamy and seems to stay put!

No7 Stay Perfect Compact Foundation
m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=%2Fen%2FNo7-Stay-Perfect-Compact-Foundation_1273491%2F

CouldHaveNotCouldOf Wed 18-Jan-17 19:21:52

I always use the Max Factor one. Apply it with a Real Techniques brush and just add a bit more with my finger where I want extra coverage. I've bought other compacts but they're never as good as this one.

Dieu Wed 18-Jan-17 19:37:47

Thanks both!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now