Talk

Advanced search

Show me your hairbrushes!

(3 Posts)
WilburIsSomePig Tue 17-Jan-17 20:05:12

I've come to the conclusion that using any old brush that DD doesn't happen to be using at the time is probably not the best way to style my hair but I'm never sure of the best type of brush to use. I suppose it depends on the look you're going for, so go on, tell me what your hair is like and what brush/es you use!

Sciurus83 Tue 17-Jan-17 20:09:46

The wet brush is the best brush I have ever used. Replaced my tangle teaser and I'm going to buy a mini for travel. No snags, will go through the most birdnest like hair. m.lookfantastic.com/wet-brush-classic/11138508.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=Cj0KEQiAnvfDBRCXrabLl6-6t-0BEiQAW4SRUJ40TfBihDFpzC2l_0_GfH9EOQ91b9T6sozubV1QgOYaArjt8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIXT3tn9ydECFaqq7QodYEYErg&variation=11033076

Pistachiois50pmore Tue 17-Jan-17 20:29:30

Aveda paddle brush til I die.

Fairly thick wavy hair but this brush has seen me through many styles from chest length waves to a box bob with a fringe. I just replaced one after 10 years (the old one's fine, just got relegated to travel bag)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now