Talk

Advanced search

Cheap bras

(8 Posts)
Millielovehart Tue 17-Jan-17 19:30:45

Can anyone recommend some shops I can get some relatively cheap bras from?
I've tried Matalan & peacocks but not much choice in my size..

DianaT1969 Tue 17-Jan-17 19:38:23

What size roughly?

DianaT1969 Tue 17-Jan-17 19:41:40

If D+ cup try Brastop and Belle Lingerie.
If you prefer to try in store Asda George used to have some OK A-C cups. But I haven't shopped there for a long time.
Bras are worth spending money on for me - love my Panache sports bra if you can find one cheaply. Non wired and wide comfy straps.

Millielovehart Tue 17-Jan-17 19:45:30

Sadly I'm at 34a! I've lost weight recently but I'm about to start ivf and hopefully get pregnant so don't want to spend a lot really.. plus there's not much to hold up anymore!

Pavonia Tue 17-Jan-17 19:56:04

Try TKMaxx. I always get mine there now. But I only buy branded, not their own "fake" brands (tried one or two on and the quality is not good).

Be prepared to buy colours or patterns that you wouldn't normally seek out and try lots on.

228agreenend Tue 17-Jan-17 19:58:50

Have you looked at the M and S sale. I. Bought a pack,of two,for £10, which were reduced a lot.

Lovelilies Tue 17-Jan-17 20:03:05

Ima 34 A too, and I've found primark bras to fit really well!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 17-Jan-17 20:47:43

Primark!
I bought loads of them , had to do a couple of trials to gauge my best size, avoid those cheesewire straps, make sure there's at least 2 hook&eye fasteners.
I need skin tone for under white at work, other colours ok for RL.
I don't like their knickers though, thats M&S for me.

OK, they don't last forever but for a couple of ££ they work.
I don't handwash either, they do in a padded lingerie bag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now