Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Anyone had Plexr work done on their hooded eyes?

(5 Posts)
oneburgerofham Tue 17-Jan-17 16:59:15

I've recently become bothered by my hooded upper eyelids and was looking into surgery. While doing my research I came across the non surgery alternative Plexr and was wondering if anyone has any success (or otherwise!) stories?

Truckingalong Tue 17-Jan-17 21:58:49

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2545675-plexr-eye-treatment

oneburgerofham Wed 18-Jan-17 08:21:42

Oh, it doesn't sound great does it?! I should have known it was too good to be true!

Thanks for the link Trucking.

Truckingalong Wed 18-Jan-17 17:54:17

I'm seriously contemplating surgery in the next 18 months. It's not THAT expensive!

Rafesnan Sat 15-Apr-17 13:38:32

Hi

I had this treatment done on thursday, I nearly didnt after readin reviews on here. heres my true and honest experience.
I had numbing cream on for an hour which seemed to do the trick at the outset but the pain progressively got worse. I had one really hooded lid which i had to lift to try get some mascara on so it took a few sweeps along the lid 6 rows which by the end was very painful. I was able to drive home and woke up friday (good friday) with extremely swollen eyes both lids and underneath. they really are swollen but I could see immediately the improvement. I can see when my eyes are back to normal the results will be amazing. I have gone from not being able to see my right eyelid with a considerable hang over of hooded skin to about 3mm now showing and this will improve further. My left eye wasn't as bad but is again very much improved. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and so pleased I went ahead with it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: