Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had Plexr work done on their hooded eyes?

(5 Posts)
oneburgerofham Tue 17-Jan-17 16:59:15

I've recently become bothered by my hooded upper eyelids and was looking into surgery. While doing my research I came across the non surgery alternative Plexr and was wondering if anyone has any success (or otherwise!) stories?

Truckingalong Tue 17-Jan-17 21:58:49

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2545675-plexr-eye-treatment

oneburgerofham Wed 18-Jan-17 08:21:42

Oh, it doesn't sound great does it?! I should have known it was too good to be true!

Thanks for the link Trucking.

Truckingalong Wed 18-Jan-17 17:54:17

I'm seriously contemplating surgery in the next 18 months. It's not THAT expensive!

Rafesnan Sat 15-Apr-17 13:38:32

Hi

I had this treatment done on thursday, I nearly didnt after readin reviews on here. heres my true and honest experience.
I had numbing cream on for an hour which seemed to do the trick at the outset but the pain progressively got worse. I had one really hooded lid which i had to lift to try get some mascara on so it took a few sweeps along the lid 6 rows which by the end was very painful. I was able to drive home and woke up friday (good friday) with extremely swollen eyes both lids and underneath. they really are swollen but I could see immediately the improvement. I can see when my eyes are back to normal the results will be amazing. I have gone from not being able to see my right eyelid with a considerable hang over of hooded skin to about 3mm now showing and this will improve further. My left eye wasn't as bad but is again very much improved. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and so pleased I went ahead with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now