Talk

Advanced search

Shampoo ( also eye shadow)

(5 Posts)
JuddNelsoninTheBreakfastClub Mon 16-Jan-17 00:28:00

Hi first time posting on here! Can anyone please recommend a shampoo for me? I have fine hair that get greasy easily, have to wash every day or every second day or hair gets very greasy.
Also love the smokey eyes look, can someone recommend an eyeshadow please. I'm normally very boring with makeup and just wear some foundation, mascara and lip balm but love the smokey eyes look and feel I should make some effort. Thank you x

WomanFromAnotherPlace Mon 16-Jan-17 03:42:49

Hi. Shampoo, I've found the Loreal elvive thickening one (blue bottle) quite good. The body it gives means that you could probably get away with not washing as often.

Some MNers have said the Extraordinary Clay one is quite good, haven't tried it myself.

If you don't do makeup that often, I'd suggest steering clear of a black/grey smokey eye and look at neutral tone/rose gold smokey eyes, better for daywear too. I use the UD Naked original pallette, but honestly only use about 5 of the shades in there. There's a Basics one aswell that may be better for a 'beginner' as such

What colour are your eyes/skin tone?

BusterGonad Mon 16-Jan-17 04:54:52

If you are new to eyeshadow I'd visit the benefit counter and have a look at the smiley eye and big beautiful eye palettes.

FishlessCake Mon 16-Jan-17 08:26:30

I second the loreal thickening shampoo it's usually on special 2 for £4.

JuddNelsoninTheBreakfastClub Mon 16-Jan-17 11:57:15

Thank you for your replies. I usually use the L'Oréal Elvive shampoo but haven't tried the thickening one. I like the idea of the rose gold eye shadow, I have greenish / grey coloured eyes.I have very dark brown hair and my skin tone is pale with red tones, I tend to blush easily! I would like an eye shadow that doesn't go all " crepey" and seem to disappear into the skin, maybe I have to spend a bit more money. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now