Talk

Advanced search

Soft slouchy trench coat anywhere?

(8 Posts)
Cuttysarky Sun 15-Jan-17 10:03:22

I am looking for a soft slouchy trench, the important parts are that it CANT be tight against the armpit! I just can't stand the feeling, so a wee bit of slouch there, perhaps even a slight batwing, and also the material must be soft and comfortable, past bum length, not as long as knee though!
I can't get to shops often, so internet is best, size 18, and preferably a sale bargain! If anybody knows of any, I would be delighted! Thanks for reading! smile

Cuttysarky Sun 15-Jan-17 16:28:38

Any ideas at all?

ImYourWomanJonSnow Sun 15-Jan-17 19:06:57

This is longer than you specced but it's unlined so you may be able to shorten it www.toa.st/uk/product/sale+womens+coats+and+jackets/c0gab/cotton+twill+long+coat.htm?categoryref=%2fcategory.aspx%3fcategoryid%3dsale%2520womens%2520coats%2520and%2520jackets%26seoterm%3dsale%2520womens%2520coats%2520and%2520jackets%26&pcat=sale+womens+coats+and+jackets&adimage=&clr=C0GAB_Sand_sw

Cuttysarky Sun 15-Jan-17 19:13:05

Oooooohhh that is very nice JonSnow! Tho yes, too long.. and a bit pricey even in sale... do you have it? Is it soft and un-armpitty?grin

ImYourWomanJonSnow Mon 16-Jan-17 09:45:12

I tried it on, it was very soft but I'd say you'd have to size down. I didn't get it in the end because it was too long for me sadly and I just ended up being swamped by it.

Cuttysarky Mon 16-Jan-17 09:51:23

Ok, thanks so much for replying JonSnow. If it was cheaper I would possibly give it a try with a view to perhaps shortening. Hmmmm. The search rolls on!

Rudymentary Mon 16-Jan-17 10:26:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Cuttysarky Mon 16-Jan-17 10:45:49

It does look nice Rudymentary, but I can't wear wool, sensitive skin, even wool coats are out sad.
I have tried Hush coats in the past, but they never fit me well, I have a large bust, so have kind of cancelled Hush out for me... thanks though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now