Talk

Advanced search

Caroline Hirons Pixi Double Cleanse!!

(2 Posts)
AgathaMystery Sun 15-Jan-17 00:13:21

Anyone else in love with it?!

I've been reading the amazing skincare threads and am almost Ready to ask a question of the knowledgeable ladies on there but in the mean time this cleanser is the business.

My skins feels amazing after using it. I can't believe I ever didn't double cleanse now blush

MrDacresEUSubsidy Sun 15-Jan-17 08:02:16

Haven't tried it. If I see an offer on once it has been out for a while then I may give it a go, but TBH it will have to be pretty amazing to get me to want to give up my existing cleansers. It took a lot of trial and error to find the ones that worked for me! I'd also be slightly wary because CH raves about Emma Hardies Moringa cleansing balm and I couldn't see what all the fuss was about when I tried it - plus it was so highly perfumed that I found it really overpowering. Likewise Lush Ultrabland - I know there are devotees on here but I felt like I was trying to get Vaseline off my face! Multiple passes with a hot flannel and I could still feel a film of it on my skin.

Double cleansing is a bit like a 'WTF' discovery though - as in 'WTF was I doing by NOT double cleansing...I can't believe something so simple has made such a difference to my face' grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now