Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Top with back split

(10 Posts)
alc3254 Sat 14-Jan-17 20:14:39

What would you even call this type of top? It is one where there is a crossover or split of material at the back...often with a contrasting colour or pop of pattern. Any idea where I could buy one?

hugoagogo Sat 14-Jan-17 20:18:24

Next had some last time I was in, no idea what to call them.

SavageBeauty73 Tue 17-Jan-17 22:47:27


Foldedtshirt Tue 17-Jan-17 22:55:35

I bought one by accident. First I knew of it was the draught. grin
Very flattering as I found my posture was fantastic in it! From H&M

CallarMorvern Wed 18-Jan-17 09:41:36

I kept picking them up ( and putting them back, when I saw the split!) everywhere before Christmas. Definitely saw one in Warehouse, think Primark had some too.
Too draughty for me though!

thenewaveragebear1983 Wed 18-Jan-17 09:42:40

Next had done yesterday
I have a mantaray one with a stitched in layer underneath so it looks like a jumper with a shirt underneath.

Branleuse Wed 18-Jan-17 09:44:22

I hate it when you can see the back of peoples bras through these tops. Makes me twitchy

alc3254 Wed 18-Jan-17 12:20:08

Thankyou. I go on a search. I would wear a vest top under them if they were completely open...I agree...not so keen on a breeze but do appreciate a bit of contrast.

UrethaFranklin Wed 18-Jan-17 14:05:52

I got one in Debenhams recently, by Rocha John Rocha. Also had them from M&S in the past (12 mths ago) so not sure they still have them.

2ducks2ducklings Wed 18-Jan-17 14:14:06

Wrap back or open back shirts x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: