Talk

Advanced search

Hi Low skirts from Coast

(9 Posts)
countyhall Sat 14-Jan-17 19:00:08

Has anyone bought one? What's the verdict in terms of quality, fit and style? I have ordered a spotted Rhian one for a wedding which I will wear with a sequinned gold top. It hasn't arrived yet but I am curious about what others' experiences are.

Also, do they come up very long? I have ordered the shorter length although I am 5ft 5".

Many thanks x

countyhall Sun 15-Jan-17 17:48:42

Anyone? x

LadyOrangutan Sun 15-Jan-17 17:57:06

I wore that exact skirt to a wedding a few months ago.
I got the standard length, I'm 5' 3" and wore 4 inch heels and it was just touching the ground at the back.
Probably was a bit too long tbh for me but I couldn't get the shorter length at the time.

countyhall Sun 15-Jan-17 22:16:49

Thank you Lady. I think I made the right choice with the shorter one as I want it a little above the ground. Did your one come up small? I have ordered a size up following other reviews.

molemonkey Sun 15-Jan-17 22:33:15

I have this one and am 5'5 loved it! Not the best picture and I had to go up a size in both the skirt and the top

countyhall Sun 15-Jan-17 23:07:36

You look lovely molemonkey. I've ordered that top too!

LadyOrangutan Mon 16-Jan-17 06:57:54

Yes, the sizing was on the small size on the waist for sure.

goingtochapel Mon 16-Jan-17 07:01:03

I was thinking of these in navy with the sequin tops for bridesmaids but the navy tops are gone from the site.

Wasn't sure also if the top was too crop top also.

Have began an eBay stalk for the tops.

AgathaMystery Mon 16-Jan-17 19:20:49

Wow you look lovely.

I look kind of shocking in them. I love them though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now