Talk

Advanced search

Suggestions for night out outfit needed please

(4 Posts)
MeIAm Fri 13-Jan-17 22:57:45

As title suggests I really need a bit of help in this department!

I usually just do jeans/fitted trousers, top and heels as I have don't feel comfortable in short dresses. Having only just realised that dresses come in different lengths grin I've been hankering over a midi dress (my legs are not my best feature, this in my head gives a bit more coverage!)

Has anyone seen any nice ones? I am 5"6, size 8 and would prefer sleeves (I think, maybe I just haven't seen any sleeveless that I like)

If I would look silly in it (models all seem to look a lot curvier than me) can you link to any outfits that may be suitable? Maybe I just need to refresh my trousers/top combo?!

LifeBeginsNow Fri 13-Jan-17 22:59:55

Can you book in at somewhere like
Debenhams? I found them really helpful and they helped create a new style for me. You don't need to buy things if you don't like it.

MeIAm Sat 14-Jan-17 11:38:56

Thank you. Have just booked into Debenhams for the end of the month. Am really looking forward to it as hopefully the lady will choose styles that I'd usually walk past.

Do I take different underwear/shoes etc blush silly question I know but I don't want to turn up unprepared.

LifeBeginsNow Sat 14-Jan-17 15:31:28

I just turned up as I was. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take some shoes so if you do find something you like, you've definitely got the whole outfit.

Enjoy! They made me feel a bit VIP-esque.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now