Talk

Advanced search

Best face tanner for those with larger pores / combi skin

(7 Posts)
Chicinwellies Fri 13-Jan-17 22:38:56

I used to love the clarins offering but not tried for some time. Would be great to know what's good to try...

jeaux90 Sat 14-Jan-17 10:30:54

I just bought the clarins tanner that you put a few drops into your moisturiser. I love it. So easy to apply and gives a lovely glow which you can build up on of you want it slightly darker. No faffing around with gloves on the body version either, I just wash my hands

WhooooAmI24601 Sat 14-Jan-17 10:42:18

Yes, another Clarins drops user here, it's incredible stuff. I'm not keen on the body one but the face one is the best I've found.

CallarMorvern Sat 14-Jan-17 11:17:46

Is the Clarins one subtle? I have Dulux white skin, but look so much better with a tan, don't want to look Tangoed though.
So would the face one work for legs too?

CallarMorvern Sat 14-Jan-17 11:31:41

Have just read all the glowing (ha!) Amazon reviews...This may be the first time I part with my money for an S&B recommendation.

daffodilssoon Sat 14-Jan-17 12:24:36

I really like the Clarins drops. Don't be put off by the tiny bottle, it lasts ages.
In the winter I use just one drop on alternate days for a healthy glow, for a more tanned look in the summer obviously more is needed.

Even with regular use I've had my bottle since March.

jeaux90 Sat 14-Jan-17 19:53:53

Caller I'm pale too, I use 1 or two drops. Great stuff!! Go for it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now