Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Skincare beauty box

(6 Posts)
shovetheholly Fri 13-Jan-17 14:14:23

I have been buying my sister a skincare beauty box from Lovelula. However, I've had issues with reliability, and when I rang up there was a man on the phone who was outrageously rude! He didn't listen, was patronising and extremely nasty!

Is there an alternative box I could get? I'm looking for a monthly subscription one.

shovetheholly Fri 13-Jan-17 14:17:02

(To be clear with the question: I'm looking for one that doesn't have makeup in it very often - she likes the skincare stuff)

littleredlipstick Fri 13-Jan-17 17:35:45

If you like something a bit different try the Korean beauty box kawaii panda mostly skincare in it.
I prefer this box to all the others I have tried though sometimes you have google how to use some items!

WaxyBean Fri 13-Jan-17 17:38:26

Latest in beauty are good because you can choose products - they've recently introduced a subscription but I haven't tried that to know how the subscription and picking products works.

shovetheholly Sat 14-Jan-17 13:07:01

Thank you so much! Both of those suggestions are brilliant. I hadn't heard of Latest in Beauty or Kawaii panda before.

Sciurus83 Sun 15-Jan-17 14:24:09

Second for L. I.B.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: