Talk

Advanced search

Skincare beauty box

(6 Posts)
shovetheholly Fri 13-Jan-17 14:14:23

I have been buying my sister a skincare beauty box from Lovelula. However, I've had issues with reliability, and when I rang up there was a man on the phone who was outrageously rude! He didn't listen, was patronising and extremely nasty!

Is there an alternative box I could get? I'm looking for a monthly subscription one.

shovetheholly Fri 13-Jan-17 14:17:02

(To be clear with the question: I'm looking for one that doesn't have makeup in it very often - she likes the skincare stuff)

littleredlipstick Fri 13-Jan-17 17:35:45

If you like something a bit different try the Korean beauty box kawaii panda mostly skincare in it.
I prefer this box to all the others I have tried though sometimes you have google how to use some items!

WaxyBean Fri 13-Jan-17 17:38:26

Latest in beauty are good because you can choose products - they've recently introduced a subscription but I haven't tried that to know how the subscription and picking products works.

shovetheholly Sat 14-Jan-17 13:07:01

Thank you so much! Both of those suggestions are brilliant. I hadn't heard of Latest in Beauty or Kawaii panda before.

Sciurus83 Sun 15-Jan-17 14:24:09

Second for L. I.B.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now