Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bobbi brown colour but a different brand

(10 Posts)
timetomowthelawn Thu 12-Jan-17 18:48:33

I've been wearing Bobbi Brown for years, really because the colours match my sallow complexion well. I'm warm neutral.

I think I need something with a tiny bit more glow, not shiny but not so flat. I've tried them all; the serum & moisturising ones don't have any longevity and the others give me dull skin.

Who does foundation for yellowy/ ageing skin?

timetomowthelawn Thu 12-Jan-17 20:21:02

Gentle bump for the foundation experts.

DozyDorissimo Thu 12-Jan-17 20:42:50

Dior Star is lovely imo- they will give you a sample to try.

Gillybobs Thu 12-Jan-17 20:44:51

I'm warm neutral and like Dior Star and also Clinique Beyond Perfecting

timetomowthelawn Thu 12-Jan-17 20:48:25

That's helpful, thank you.
I'm a long way from any counters, mostly buy online. Can you buy samples from Dior do you think?

seefeld Thu 12-Jan-17 20:54:21

How about trying an illuminating primer underneath?

timetomowthelawn Thu 12-Jan-17 21:03:28

I've got a Laura Mercier one see, but JL had run out of the illuminating one so it's just a standard sort.
I've been reading about Dior Star, it sounds perfect. I think I might risk buying without a sample, Sand 31. Is that silly?

Pistachiois50pmore Thu 12-Jan-17 22:15:49

I have hard to match skin (half anglo-Indian, light medium with a yellow undertone) and my best matches have been in Shu Uemura. Nars Sheer Glow also used to be good but I personally didn't get on with their newer one.

seefeld Thu 12-Jan-17 22:16:39

There's a foundation matching site here: Findation Might help with the shade if you're unsure

SesameSparkle Thu 12-Jan-17 22:34:50

Laura mercier do yellow toned foundations. The photo finish one is nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now