Talk

Advanced search

I would love a really nice bubble bath with body moisturiser to match

(14 Posts)
TLV Thu 22-Feb-07 19:15:07

anyone recommend any, I have a couple of molton brown one which i got at xmas and they are running out

StrangeTown Thu 22-Feb-07 20:50:49

Liz Earle Orange Botanical Body Wash and Cream are lovely, completely natural and smell on your skin is fantastic.

smittenkitten Thu 22-Feb-07 20:52:06

jo malone stuff is lovely and the smell really lasts on your skin (unlike most IMO), but VERY expensive

expatinscotland Thu 22-Feb-07 20:52:27

Jo Malone all the way.

Although Liz Earle is probably cheaper.

Origins is nice, too.

ArcticRoll Thu 22-Feb-07 20:57:12

REN rose bath oil-lovely smell and natural.
They do a bdoy cream which I haven't tried.

Lullabyloo Thu 22-Feb-07 20:59:16

another vote for jo malone....simply heaven

brookeslay Thu 22-Feb-07 20:59:44

Evening all would be interior designers ( ie someone who has bought a good home mag once!) and anyone who likes looking at house decor.

I am trying to find a website of pictures or ideas for kitchen/lounge designs open plan.

I hope to do up 4 small flats and no where can i find inspiration.

I am all googled out

love brooke

brookeslay Thu 22-Feb-07 21:00:46

oops sorry can tell I`m tired meant to add as new thread will do so...

brookeslay Thu 22-Feb-07 21:06:12

Thought I should add as I gatecrashed the thread that Ren bath oil and Ren monoi moisture cream are wonderful.

Stress relieving and eco firendly. The rose petals are hand picked at dawn and distilled to make rose otto the most expensive essiential oil.

The smell and feel wonderful. £22.50 for oil and £20ish for body cream. Check out ebay for bargains.

brooke

elclose Thu 22-Feb-07 21:38:33

sanctuary stuff in boots is nice mande lular and mandesusu bubble bath and body cream, £8.50 each and usually on 3 for2 hot sugur body scrub nice too

therealcontrolfreakydave Thu 22-Feb-07 21:41:48

you can do a lot worse than more molton brown imo..... maybe try a different fragrance..... otherwise as people have said already jo malone is the business. i love the IDEA of ren more than the reality..... free of chemical nasties and natural but i find them unsatisfying to use... the shower gell dosent lather and it feels like you have to use masses.... abd it aint cheap.

ash6605 Mon 26-Feb-07 16:30:45

MARKS AND SPENCERS 'PER UNA'IS A FAB RANGE,THAY DO THE BUBBLE BATH,CREAM,PERFUME,BODY SPRAY,CANDLE-YOU NAME IT THEY HAVE IT!PRICE IS VERY GOOD TOO

incy Mon 26-Feb-07 16:36:27

Jo Malone is fab and I would recommend any of theirs (I love the orange blossom).

Also would suggest trying another from the Molton Brown range - their templetree one is divine.

spykid Mon 26-Feb-07 17:19:41

Molton Brown is gorgeous.

Smell really lasts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now