Talk

Advanced search

A good beautician in Crouch End please!!

(6 Posts)
CarolAlm Thu 12-Jan-17 15:18:34

Can anybody help me. I've tried so many beauticians in Crouch End and they're all not that great. Can anybody recommend a good one please?

janejennings Wed 01-Feb-17 11:21:35

Hi CarolAlm,
I feel your pain!
I have tried all the beauticians in Crouch End and they were all very average. I found that the best one is the girl in Avalon, the Hairdressers down Weston Park. They have a couple of rooms out of the back of the salon which does beauty i personally feel very comfortable there but i guess it's all down to personal choice.
Good luck in your search.

Craftycamper Wed 01-Feb-17 12:53:36

Hi I can highly recommend Margot salon which is just around the corner from Costa Coffee (can't remember the road sorry!).
It is a small salon run by a mother and daughter who are really lovely and make you feel very much at ease.
It is scrupulously clean.
I have had fantastic manis and pedis, eyelash treatments, brow tinting, waxing and spray tans. All faultless.
Used by lots of my friends too and all very happy!

TeamLentil Wed 01-Feb-17 16:40:46

The girl in Avalon left before Christmas sad

JJenn1234 Wed 08-Mar-17 14:56:19

Hi, just thought I'd say thank you to CarolAlm. I went to Avalon on Weston Park and it was great!! The beauty areas are through the back of the hairdressers. The space they have was really private and quite big which I wasn't expecting. They have two beauticians and I have been to both of them now and they are brilliant! I'm so happy that I've finally found somewhere local that are good and I can just pop to. Thanks again for your help.

CarolAlm Fri 10-Mar-17 19:34:35

Hi Jane, thank you for your recommendation. I did try Avalon and I really liked it! I had a Dermologica facial which was a dream and some waxing which for obvious reasons wasn't so relaxing but was still really good!!! Really friendly girls! I would definitely recommend them. Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now