Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Disappointed in Pengaligans?

(4 Posts)
Waggily Wed 11-Jan-17 19:38:09

Has anyone else been disappointed with the service and products from Penhaligans?

I ordered a sample set in the Christmas sales, along with some free samples. The gift set arrived but no samples and no response to my email about it sent on Friday.

Then on Sunday the stopper snapped off one of the minuture gift set bottles, meaning I can't try that perfume. It was only the second time I'd opened it! No response to that email either.

The customer service is shocking, but reading their Facebook page, this seems to be a common occursnce. But the product isn't even that good. The perfumes smell nice but don't last.

I don't know whether to badger them on Facebook, try emailing again or something else.

Anyone else had issues with them and how did you resolve them?

AgathaMystery Wed 11-Jan-17 20:54:43

No issues but that's sad. I love some of their scents (LP No9, Malabar, Quercus) but it kind of puts me off now I see them in TK Maxx.

TippyHaha Wed 11-Jan-17 21:18:36

I looked at one of their sample sets in the online sale a week or so ago. One of the reviews wrote about having the same issue with stoppers snapping off so sadly it looks like you're not the only person this has happened to.

Their customer services must already be aware there's a problem with these stoppers so I'd definitely keep badgering if I were you.

Sadly, I do think they've gone a little downhill in the last couple of years. My local store looks quite shabby sometimes. TK Maxx probably provides a better shopping experience. grin

Prices keep going up though - the scent I like is £150 a bottle! shock

NancyJoan Wed 11-Jan-17 21:44:29

Why don't you ring them? Easier to ignore an email than a ringing phone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now