Talk

Advanced search

Which touch éclat shade?

(8 Posts)
r0ck Wed 11-Jan-17 16:11:24

I've got a JL voucher for Christmas and thought I'd give the YSL touch eclat highlighter a whirl - but can't get out over the next few weeks to anywhere with a beauty counter to test them out.

I looked online and there seem to be several different shades! I'm a pretty pale strawberry blonde/redhead. Can anyone advise on which shade would be best? If it's too much of a gamble I'll wait until I can test them but it would be nice to get rid of my eye bags/shadows before then! grin

GOhara Wed 11-Jan-17 16:14:06

I'm the same colouring as you and use shade 2 for my horrible eye bags!

BusterGonad Wed 11-Jan-17 17:46:58

Shade 2 is the popular one.

jeaux90 Wed 11-Jan-17 20:49:02

I'm blonde and pale I use number 1

BusterGonad Thu 12-Jan-17 03:56:00

I've used both, I do t think there's much in it once it's on!

BusterGonad Thu 12-Jan-17 05:21:29

Op I preferred the Dior Skinflash. It's a lot better imo. I wear 002 candle light I think the shade name is. My friend wears it too she's blonde with a purple undertone, I'm dark brunette with red undertones. We are both very pale. We both use 002.

r0ck Thu 12-Jan-17 05:41:42

Thank you - I was leaning towards no 2 so will give it a whirl. Hoping for a miracle to hide newborn and toddler induced eye bags!

BusterGonad Thu 12-Jan-17 05:46:39

Can I just say, it is a light reflective highlighter, so it is good for dark circles but anything protruding it with highlight. It is not a concealer as such, so spots and puffiness will only be highlighted. I use mine under my eyes as I have dark circles and lines, my eyes do not have puffy bags. I also use mine around my nose and the lines from nose to lip.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now